Turner Hastings Novi 50x46 Fireclay Butler Sink, Matte Black
- Dimensions & Weight
- Care Instructions
- Manufacturer Resources
The new matte black Novi 50 sink is one of the shortest width butler sinks on the Australian market, but still a great depth, perfect for butlers pantries!
Match it with a larger matte black sink from the Novi range in the main kitchen to complete the look.
Made in Europe, the high quality fireclay and glazing is highly durable. This sink is thermal shock resistant, which means it can withstand fast changes in temperatures such as boiling water, which makes it stand out from other sinks on the market.
The sink is highly stain, scratch and chemical resistant, making it more hygienic than most sinks on the market. Adding to the unique beauty of this sink is it's fine fireclay composition, which is a stronger and less brittle product than ceramic, making it highly durable against the impacts of daily washing up.
With a lifetime warranty, you cannot go wrong with a Turner Hastings sink. It includes a free basket waste to suit. Protect the base of your sink - use the stainless steel grid or rubber sink mat (purchased separately).
- Material: Fine Fireclay
- Finish: Matte Black
- Waste outlets included: 90x50mm Stainless Steel Basket Wastes
- Mounting options: Butler (front showing), Counter Top, Under Counter (shelving required)
- Capacity: 41L
- Internal depth: 210mm
- Approx. external radius: 45 mm
- Suitable for use with food waste disposer – we recommend purchase of an extended flange and a model with anti-vibration collar
- This sink is reversible, so it can be installed with flat or ribbed/farmhouse side facing out.
- Note: Fine Fireclay is a natural product and therefore subject to variations. This should be seen as a quality that adds to its unique natural beauty. Variations +/- 2% to the specifications are common and acceptable and are within industry tolerance. We always recommend the cabinet maker and stone provider has the actual sink with them to measure before making cabinetry or cutting stone.
|45.7cm L x 50.8cm W x 25.4cm H
|Butler, Counter Top, Under Counter
As the glazed surface is extremely smooth and non-porous, cleaning with soapy water is usually all that is required to keep your sink clean. To maintain the original appearance, it is important to do a regular clean with non-abrasive cleaners and a soft sponge or cloth.
Fireclay sinks can withstand many chemical cleaning agents; however, it can cause damage to the wastes and taps. Avoid using steel wool, scourers or metal brush. Harsh cleaners containing severe acidic or alkaline chemicals such as sodium hydroxide, sulfuric acid or hydrochloric acid. Toilet cleaners such as Chlorinated Cleansers or bleach of any type.
|Fine Fireclay - Lifetime warranty