Turner Hastings Cuisine 85 x 46 Inset / Undermount Fine Fireclay Sink, Matte Black
- Dimensions & Weight
- Care Instructions
- Manufacturer Resources
The Cuisine 85 x 46 double bowl is perfect for the modern kitchen. It has been intelligently designed to be installed either inset or undermount. Install undermount and cut a drainer into the stone top for practicality plus wow factor!
A matte black glazed finish finishes a kitchen or similar application in a luxurious style. Made in Europe, the high quality fireclay and glazing is highly durable. This sink is thermal shock resistant, which means it can withstand fast changes in temperatures such as boiling water, which makes it stand out from other sinks on the market.
The sink is highly stain, scratch and chemical resistant, making it more hygienic than most sinks on the market. Adding to the unique beauty of this sink is its fine fireclay composition, which is a stronger and less brittle product than ceramic, making it highly durable against the impacts of daily washing up. With a lifetime warranty, you cannot go wrong with a Turner Hastings sink.
- Material: Fine Fireclay
- Finish: Matte Black
- Waste outlets included: 90x50mm Stainless Steel Basket Wastes
- Mounting options: Inset & Undermount
- Capacity per bowl: 32L
- Internal depth: 220mm
- Approx. external radius: 45 mm
- Suitable for use with food waste disposer – we recommend purchase of an extended flange and a model with anti-vibration collar
- The Cuisine 46 stainless steel protector grid (code: CU46SSG) and brushed brass protector grid (code: CU461SSG-BB) suit this sink, see related products below.
- Note: Fine Fireclay is a natural product and therefore subject to variations. This should be seen as a quality that adds to its unique natural beauty. Variations +/- 2% to the specifications are common and acceptable and are within industry tolerance. We always recommend the cabinet maker and stone provider has the actual sink with them to measure before making cabinetry or cutting stone.
|46cm L x 85cm W x 25.5cm H
|32L per bowl
As the glazed surface is extremely smooth and non-porous, cleaning with soapy water is usually all that is required to keep your sink clean. To maintain the original appearance, it is important to do a regular clean with non-abrasive cleaners and a soft sponge or cloth.
Fireclay sinks can withstand many chemical cleaning agents; however, it can cause damage to the wastes and taps. Avoid using steel wool, scourers or metal brush. Harsh cleaners containing severe acidic or alkaline chemicals such as sodium hydroxide, sulfuric acid or hydrochloric acid. Toilet cleaners such as Chlorinated Cleansers or bleach of any type.
|Fine Fireclay - Lifetime warranty